1. This scheme is valid for a period of 11 Months and is not transferable and in addition the monthly subscription value must be paid continuously for 11 Months. The installment cannot be carried over or paid in advance.
2. On completion of eleven advance payments, the customer can purchase Gold/Diamond jewellery for the advance paid within 30 days after the expiry of the 11th month. In case the customer wishes to purchase over and above the advance amount the same is possible. The difference amount, the wastage on the difference amount and applicable VAT has to be paid.
3. Stone charges will apply for ornaments with Diamond, Ruby, Emerald, Zircon, Special stones etc.
4. Payment of monthly Advance can be made through Cash/ECS/Credit card/Local Cheques or DD drawn in favour of "Lalithaa Jewellery Mart Pvt, Ltd." Extra bank charges are as applicable for every bounced transaction.
5. Bank service charges will be collected on actual for credit cards.
6. Customer has to bring the membership card every month while making payments.
7. The original membership card has to be surrendered at the time of purchasing jewellery, and the person, who has signed the scheme application form, should sign on the invoice at the time of purchase. In case the person, who has signed the application, is unable to come personally for making the purchase, a letter authorizing another person for making purchase, and signing the invoice, with identity proof is required.
8. In case of changes in address, Loss of Pass book, etc. the management should be kept informed without any loss of time duty supported by the relevant proof/documents.
9. This is a jewellery purchase plan. No Cash refund is possible under any circumstances.
10. This scheme is unique and will not be linked to any other, existing or future schemes/ offers.
11. In case the customer does not redeem within the set tenure, he/she will be refunded the principal amount paid by him/her without any benefits. All refunds would be paid only by way of cheque or online transfer.
12. At the time of redemption 1% VAT will be borne by Latithaa Jewellery for the accumulated amount or the accumulated Gold weight based on the option chosen by the customer. In case of increase in taxes or introduction of new taxes, the same shall be fully borne by the Customer.
13. The company reserves the right to alter, amend, add or delete part or whole of the privileges of the scheme without prior notice.
14. Lalithaa Jewellery is the sponsor of the scheme and reserves the right to suspend the scheme at anytime. In such an event, the customer may purchase any item at the showroom equal to the value of money/accumulated weight in the account on that day.
15. Instalments options are Rs.500 / Rs. 1000 / Rs. 2000 / Rs.3000/ Rs, 5000.
16. Any Disputes shall be settled subject to Chennai jurisdiction.
17. Items like oddiyanam, Nagaz, Kumkum chimizh, Thirumangalyam etc and special items will have making charges.
18. Easy Instalment - Rs : 500 / 1,000 / 2,000 / 3,000 /5,000